Your Upscale Resale for Little Gents and Ladies!

Little Hands Boutique

Free eBook!

Tiny Talk is offering a great (free!) eBook for all you mommies out there considering giving up the rat race to work at home online: the "Moms Working Online" eBook. Simply select the link to download or view your own copy of this excellent resource.

Contributors

Design and Graphics by Alison Jerabek

Laundry Room Blues? Here's Help!

If you are one of those people that have some organizational challenges then this article may be for you. For a busy mom the at some point or another the laundry just seems to pile up. For me this time or another comes about every week. It seems that in a family of Six the phrase "caught up on all the laundry" is just a wonderful dream. The more laundry I do, the more the laundry fairy delivers to me daily. My laundry room is quite small and discouraging, thus my excuse for the clutter and constant feeling of chaos that comes over me when ever I walk into this area of the house. Am I alone on this one? I have to believe that someone out there who relates and feels my pain! With four teenagers and a toddler constantly in tow, organizing my laundry room became much more important than some will ever understand.

The more organized you are the more time you waste and the more time you have to do things you love and to spend time with the people who mean the most to you. Without further ado, here is the coolest article on getting rid of the chaos in your laundry room!



post signature