Your Upscale Resale for Little Gents and Ladies!

Little Hands Boutique

Free eBook!

Tiny Talk is offering a great (free!) eBook for all you mommies out there considering giving up the rat race to work at home online: the "Moms Working Online" eBook. Simply select the link to download or view your own copy of this excellent resource.

Contributors

Design and Graphics by Alison Jerabek

Still Greening it Up!




This post may not be as exciting to you as it is to me, however sometimes when you are a stay at home mom, you have to find the excitement where you can. So, while shopping at linen and things the other day, I came across a product called Greening the Cleaning and because I am on a new endeavor to participate in saving the environment I decided to try it. For some reason I couldn't wait to go home and clean my face bowl with it, I know..... sounds a little pathetic right, be that as it may, I rushed home and cleaned my face bowls in my master bath with it and behold to my surprise the bowls started gleaming! It even gave off a fresh clean scent! I was sold. Why am I telling you this? I shared this story not to bore you to death, but to encourage you to venture out and try some products that are environmentally safe. I am as brand loyal as they come and would have never thought anything else would clean my bowls the same, but what do you know, I'm evolving!
Do you use some environmentally responsible products that you can share? I cant wait to refill my shelves with great products! Let's all work together to make a difference.

post signature

  1. Comment by Tes283 on October 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM  

    good for you. Keep going green to turn back the brown to healthy green. I appreciate your work. Go Green. Ya team.