Your Upscale Resale for Little Gents and Ladies!

Little Hands Boutique

Free eBook!

Tiny Talk is offering a great (free!) eBook for all you mommies out there considering giving up the rat race to work at home online: the "Moms Working Online" eBook. Simply select the link to download or view your own copy of this excellent resource.

Contributors

Design and Graphics by Alison Jerabek

Okay Ladies It's Time for a Spa Night!





If you've ever visited LittleHandsBoutique Toddler Times(Mom Corner)you know we highly suggest when the going gets tough, it's time for a spa night...Well recently i had one of those days where either you find a way to relieve the stress or you call your local paddy to see if they have a wagon available. Well as appealing as the latter sounds(no cleaning, cooking, people bring you your meals...hmmm....), I chose to do a spa night. Sometimes mommies you gotta take time for you. Treat yourself like the queen you are.

The second picture shows you what my tub looked like Before(hey the thought of cleaning it out made me wonder if I really wanted to do a spa night...but I pushed on..lol) The first picture is what it looked after. Ahh....those were the best 30 minutes of this week( of course after 30 minutes I was summoned by my daughter who woke up crying)

Hey you have to enjoy it while you can!

Spa Night should include:

Your favorite bath salts or bubble bath.
Soft music
Fresh Fruit(I always have grapes and strawberries)
Candles(No Spa Night is complete without them)
I also add rose petals for a hint of royalty

Spa Night Tip:

Free your mind- for this short time forget that the house still needs cleaning, grocery shopping needs to be done, and that the little one's potty training seems to be going all wrong....this is about you. Allow yourself to be refreshed and replenished..take care of you!

post signature

  1. Comment by Anonymous on August 18, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

    Boy do I need a spa night! But, my boys would be banging at the bathroom door! Thanks for stopping by blog. I really appreciate it! I am subscribing to your feed.

  2. Comment by Em Edwards on August 18, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

    Hi!
    What a great idea! I am really impressed with your ability to "tell your self you are worth it" and proceeded to empty out the tub full of toys!! I must say I haven't found the energy!
    Jen

  3. Comment by Stockpiling Mom on August 19, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

    That is a great idea! Love it! I am glad you had a great spa night :-)